aBowman Hamster Gadget. It follows your cursor. Click to feed!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

This is my first time ever being tagged, so here I go...


I'd like to thank pbquig from Pirate Knitting for this award!

So, here are the rules that go along with this award...

  •  In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
  •  In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  •  In the same post, include this set of rules.
  •  Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Now, on to the seven random things...
seven random things about me

  1. i am the mommy of an amazing little syrian hamster named Aurora Borealis
  2. i have an iPod that i sometimes post from. find my Instagram at @inkythehamstermommy
  3. i love Animal Planet, but don't have cable
  4. i have never curled my hair, ever. i want to sometime, but never got around to it
  5. i feed my hamster all-organic
  6. i once accidentally ripped the "H" key out of my laptop, and believe me, it was hard to blog about hamsters that way
  7. my pillow smells like shampoo
And now, on to the blogs that I nominate for the award!
Let's begin with some hamster blogs...


(I only nominated the ones that have some informative info as well as just personal hamster blogging)
And now, on to the other animal blogs I love reading...

And now, some other blogs that I love...


Wow, that took a long time, going around everywhere trying to narrow down all my favorites. Anyhow, thanks again to pbquig.

Photobucket
P.S. This is my ninety-ninth published post.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for awarding me! I've alread won it, but I'll be sure to mention your blog in my next post(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Inky, I'll get round to doing this tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Inky, for this exquisite reward. I've never been awarded before... It's quite pleasant feeling, you know ;---) But to be honest, my blog would't deserve it if it wasn't for Lilly... It won't be the same without her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and here is my nomination for you, Inky, since you're worthy ;-) You'r doing great job blogging and activating the bloggers community. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god, I fail, let me try that again click here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new to this blogging stuff :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for nominating me! :) I nominated you too, not because you nominated me, but your blog is one of the best!
    Visit it here:

    http://hannah-animal-tales.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also nominated your blog for 'Versatile Reader Award', here -> http://hamsteropolis.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-won-something-i-won-somethin...

    Joshua.

    ReplyDelete

I blog for comments and followers! Keep me blogging: follow and comment!