So, I've been thinking, since it's January, every other blog has issued its challenges for the year-- the "photograph something random every day" ones, the "post in alphabetical order" ones, the "post every single day" ones-- and I thought I'd try it out.
|Banner made on Photoshop Elements 7.0 by yours truly.|
- Each month, starting February, you will spend one day creating, posting, and testing a rodent-safe recipe that highlights a delicious, rodent-friendly food that will be announced on the first of each month.
- You will post the recipe, and (possibly) pictures of your rodent enjoying it on your blog, and link to it in a comment or in my Cbox.
- The food will be announced (as above stated) on the first of every month, but you can do the blog post at whatever date you like, as long as it is before the next month begins.
- I will set up a separate page on this blog to list participating blogs and recipes.
- Rodents that can participate: mice, rats, degus, gerbils, hamsters, capybaras, chinchillas, squirrels, gophers, prairie dogs-- if you keep it, and it's a rodent, it's eligible!
Finally, the buttons. If you'd like to participate, please add one of the two buttons below to your sidebar.
RRC PARTICIPANTS 2012
- squeeze at Fluffy Toughie: hamster, Lilly
- Onion at Confessions of a Hamsterholic: hamsters- Winter, Munchkin, Pea, Little Man. mice- Cherry and Blossom.
- Hannah at Animal Tails: hamster, Lolly
(you can join in at any time during the year, just leave a comment. And, if you like, you can just enter for a month or two if the ingredients spark your imagination.)